- Clay: Well well well, Dr. Quentin Xavier Potterswheel!
- Potterswheel: Clay.
- Clay: Hey Doc, we were just talking about ex-wives.
- Potterswheel: Uh, I'm a widower.
- Clay: Oh right, right. Must be nice to lose a wife to sickness and death instead of her just plain ol' getting sick of you.
- Potterswheel: No... Not so nice, especially when you're a doctor.
- Clay: She just loved those painkillers! Probably didn't even realize she was infected, right Doc?
- Potterswheel: She was... quite comfortable when she passed.
- Clay: "Numb", some call it! Now, me and Jesus, we like to feel the pain. Tell me, doc. Did some of those painkillers protect her against you?
- Potterswheel: What does that mean?
- Clay: You know. The pain. Of you. Day in, day out, being there. With that face. Not knowing what to say. Not caring anymore. Not even knowing that you'll probably only care about her when it's finally too late. Forgetting about all those desperate- those desperate years you spent alone, your barren years when no woman would even consider resting her tired head on your shaky little shoulder. Stinking of belly semen. Why even wipe? And when you finally get one of these-- hum-buh-da-daa!-- coveted pieces of tail that have been built up as the grand trophy in your nothing life, you try desperately to keep it. Not to protect it! But to horde it. To keep it away from the other wolves and jackals circling your territory! And you realize, all too soon, that you're not good enough! That maybe there was a jerk-off called Darwin after all. And that you never acknowledged his existence because you knew deep inside that you were really what you feared you were-- weak. And passive. And ultimately, broken by the ones who were made the fittest. And that through your weaknesses, you built up a poison that poisoned others around you. That you love. And the only true justice was to let those dominant jackals feed on you. Survive off you.
... Uh. I generally post friends only. But I have a weak ego, so as long as you're not a bot trying or something, I'll add you if you comment and…
B'cm qkujhxw xf rs fgr zfsv ees ws zzf thlxj qsw mvr smox fvvgn hvfebg, sfx ng o pnxyik. Apr qwz xh mlv nmuase na zr mom golmi. B'ep xprjkoyqg lwx…
My cousin was found in Front Royal. Samantha is back in safe hands. And now my family can safely shun my cousin.